Well, I just got back from the SO’s graduation, and wow, it was busy busy busy. So needless to say, I got not much done. However, I wasn’t getting much done on my goals before that. I realize I need to reevaluate a bit and then hunker down and do some work.
A few things have happened since I maybe last posted. I don’t remember much. My book, Memoir in the Making, released with a week long release party on Facebook and a tour. And oh boy, talk about time consuming, way more than I thought it would be. I’ve also been gearing up for my next release on June 1, and that party. Not to mention, I asked to have a release date bumped from June 2016 to December 2015, meaning I don’t have anything written yet that will release in 2016.
Which is a scary thought for me. I’m a planner, and I usually always have these things done well before I need to have them be done, so yeah, freaking out slightly on this one.
Goal for this year is to write 2-3 more books so I can have some 2016 releases. I’m almost done with one book! yay! but that leaves at least one more than needs to be outlined and written. So much work to do!
For those who were following my goals, I’m redoing them a bit. I finished my May copy-edit and my second one bounced on me, meaning I don’t have a copy edit until mid-June now. *evil laugh* This also means I get to massively focus on my own work for the first time in something like 8 months. So here goes, new goals and how I shall achieve them.
1. Lost & Forsaken — write 1 chapter a day until complete (7 chapters to go)
2. Simple Biology — write 1 chapter a day until complete (26 chapters to go)
3. Outline that novella thing the paranormal romance that has no name so, MILFy thing 3
4. Edit Grace through Redemption — 1 chapter a day until caught up, then as they come in from betas
5. Edit Unbound — 2 chapters a day until completed (round 1), 2 chapters a day until completed (round 2)
There be my new goals through the rest of this round of ROW80. Here’s to hoping I get them all done!!