I’ve been working hard (kind of). I’ve actually been resting a lot too. I had surgery last week, and recovery has been slow. Here’s my mid-week update on what I’ve been doing.
For marketing, I’m learning about Amazon Ads, I’m looking at blog tours and a release event for De-Termination which is coming up QUICK! I got my pre-order links today.
I participated in a podcast of sorts! Chanel Ivy has a podcast where she reads the sexy parts of books, so I sent her over an excerpt from De-Termination for the month of October, a spooky scene with Faye & Molly pushing each other’s buttons and trying to entice the other to their own ways.
If you want to take a listen, go here! It was an interesting and fun experience.
I have been writing…slowly…Sun, Sea, and Gwyn. I’m almost done with chapter 3 as of this morning. I don’t know why this piece is so slow going compared to my normal writing, but it is. I’ve also been distracted with edits and market, so that might be why.
I started editing Broken & Wear (Missing Persons 2) yesterday. I’m 3 chapters in out of 21. Onward and forward.
Oh! Oh! I did get the first round of covers for Stone’s Mistake (Agent Morgan Stone 1) and I’m in love! Can’t wait to share it when I get the final version.
See you all Sunday!
- Marketing for De-Termination (Quarter Life #2) – a constant WIP
- Write Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2)
- Write Young & Old (Missing Persons #3)
- Write Sun, Sea, and Gwyn
- Write Love Burns: Take Two
- Write Beware (Quarter Life #4)
- Edit Broken & Weary (Missing Persons #2)
- Edit Release (Quarter Life #3)
- Edit Stone’s Mistake (Agent Morgan Stone #1)
- FOR EXTRA — if I need it — write Love Burns: 3 Together, Agent Morgan Stone #3 or Missing Persons #4. And edit edit edit everything in sight!
- FINAL EDITS De-Termination (Quarter Life #2)