It’s been a while since I blogged over here. I’ve been busy writing and editing and avoiding this website as much as I can, honestly. This website and I have a love-hate relationship. Anyway, I’m here again!
I’ve been writing. A lot. I’ve got 8 books coming out in 2021.
- Stone’s Mistake (Agent Morgan Stone #1) released June 1!
- Eira – modern Snow Queen fairy tale retelling releases July 6, and will be on KU.
- Love Burns releases on my publisher site on July 6 and generally on August 17.
- Release (Quarter Life #3) releases September 1.
- Admissible Affair releases October 5 and will be on KU.
- Daring Truth – a BDSM holiday romance releases November 9
- Broken & Weary (Missing Persons #2) releases December 1
- About Time – a sweet heat romance releases some time in the fall/winter.
That’s a whole lot! I’m definitely feeling the panic of getting everything ready and keeping on track. Just about everything is 100% finalized for all of these books so I am on track, I just don’t feel like it. haha!
I love you all!