I’m going to try to consistently check in this time, and I’m aiming for once a week. Not sure yet if that’ll be Wednesdays or Sundays….today it seems to be a Sunday haha.
This week didn’t start off so great and I got behind in my outlined schedule of what I should be doing because you know people be crazy, but I made up for a lot of it Friday, and I’m mostly back on schedule assuming I finish writing the chapter I started this morning.
I’m currently writing Country Style, which is a May/December contemp romance with one singular cowgirl and a musician who needs a break. It’s going well. I’m almost halfway through it and should finish it next Friday. Then I’ll be on to writing Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2), which is a book I’ve been kind of avoiding writing for a few months now.
Friday I hosted some all day sprinting and managed just under 17,000 words in one day. Holy cow. That was a lot! My brain was definitely done by the end of it. I’ll hopefully be doing the same this coming Friday.
Overall, my goals are going well for being about a week in to this thing. =P
Round 1 Goals
- WRITE – Country Style – IN PROGRESS
- EDIT – Lawyer Piece
- WRITE – Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2)
- EDIT – Young & Old (Missing Persons #3)
- WRITE – Beware (Quarter Life #4)
- EDIT – Country Style
- WRITE – Alone & Lonely (Missing Persons #4)
- Edit – Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2)
- MARKET – Stone’s Mistake (Agent Morgan Stone #1)
- MARKET – Release (Quarter Life #3)