I spent the last week barely writing and focusing as much as I could on launching my book. The barely writing slowed down my nano progress goals so I didn’t hit my goals for NaNoWriMo, which were to write every day for 30 days and to write most of if not all of three novels, which would total about 210,000 words.
I did write every day, although the last few days were about 150-500 words each. Totally NOT my norm.
I did write two full novels and then I went back and forth between two before abandoning one and focusing solely on the other. I’m about 21,000 words into that novel, which is about 1/4 of the way through the book.
I did not hit my word count goals. I wrote about 172,500 words for NaNoWriMo. Not my goal, but still a great chunk of words. NOW to all the edits hahaha.
Yesterday, I launched my first book in 4.5 years (since May 2016!). It was amazing and fells amazing still! I’m super excited for this book, and yes, I’m still doing marketing for it. That will likely not be done by the end of December since it’s an ongoing project.
I am 21,000 words into Young & Old.
I am 6,000 words into Love Burns: Take 2
My plans for December are to finish out Young & Old (Missing Persons #3), write Beware (Quarter Life #4), and maybe write or start to write Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2).
I took the entire last week off in December to hopefully finish out my goals!
- Marketing for De-Termination (Quarter Life #2) – a constant WIP
- Write Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2)
- Write Young & Old (Missing Persons #3) – IN PROGRESS
- Write Love Burns: Take 2 – IN PROGRESS
- FINAL EDITS De-Termination (Quarter Life #2)
- Write Glacial Freeze
- Edit Broken & Weary (Missing Persons #2)
- Edit Release (Quarter Life #3)
- Write F/M/F romance piece
- Write Lawyer romance piece
- Edit Glacial Freeze aka Eira
One thought on “Mid-week check in for #row80 and #nanowrimo wrap up”
Over 170,000 words is AWESOME! Great job.