As I sit here at not even 7am with my daughter watching Moana for the six millionth time, I’m annoyed. Not because of Moana, not because of time with my daughter, because 5am-7am is supposed to be my writing time, especially on Sunday mornings and since daylight savings, my kids have been waking up when I do…meaning early morning writing is next to impossible.
I have been managing to get some writing in because my spouse is working evening shifts, so after the kids go to bed, I have time to get some words out. I’ve been sprinting to my hearts content and dependent on how much Dr. Pepper I have drank that day. haha. This will change THIS WEEK as my spouse is back to being scheduled for mornings.
So for updates as fast as I can.
I’ve edited Chapters 1-5 of Glacial Freeze. PS I really need a new title for this. I’m so open to suggestions.
I’m 3 chapters away from finishing my F/M/F piece, also need a title for this. Tentatively Delivering Kris … Maybe…we’ll see. I wanted to be done writing this today. I’m thinking it’ll happen tomorrow because…you know…kids.
That’s about all I’ve done. Some marketing for De-Termination but not a whole lot.
I completed NaNo on Friday, at least official NaNo. My goals for NaNo remain 1. write all 30 days of it and 2. finish F/M/F piece, Lawyer Piece, Love Burns: Take 2 (which will total about 240,000 words for the month). I really need names for these things. It’s getting bad.
- Marketing for De-Termination (Quarter Life #2) – a constant WIP
- Write Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2)
- Write Young & Old (Missing Persons #3)
- Write Love Burns: Take 2
- Edit Stone’s Mistake (Agent Morgan Stone #1)
- Write F/M/F romance piece – IN PROGRESS
- Write Lawyer romance piece
- FINAL EDITS De-Termination (Quarter Life #2)
- Write Glacial Freeze
- Edit Broken & Weary (Missing Persons #2)
- Edit Release (Quarter Life #3)