It is 7 am. …
I routinely wake up between 5-5:30 every morning and do some writing work. My kids wake up, generally 7-8 every morning, especially on Sundays. Right now, it is 7 am and both my toddlers are running amok in my bedroom as I ATTEMPT to outline this novel. It’s been this way for close to an hour now.
Yo…this parenting and working game is not for the weak-hearted OR the easily distracted.
This weekend I officiated a wedding and once again attempted to install a fan in my living room (long story), so my Friday work time was cut significantly short. I did manage to finish my final edits on De-Termination a whole 3-5 days earlier than planned. I sent those back to the publisher.
I am currently PANICKING about what I’m going to be writing for NaNoWriMo. I had originally planned to write 3 novels during that month (Love Burns: Take 2, Young & Old: Missing Persons 3, and Agent Morgan Stone 3), but I have literally NONE of them outlined. So I’m panicking.
This morning, I’m attempting to outline…not a novel in that list of three. haha! It is a romance. I tend to write romances for NaNo. No idea why, but I do. This piece I’m outlining is my first F/M/F romance and it’s boggling my brain. I’ll update Wednesday since I should be outlining things this week along with writing Sun, Sea, and Gwyn. Hopefully I’ll have more answers by Wednesday.
- Marketing for De-Termination (Quarter Life #2) – a constant WIP
- Write Race War (Agent Morgan Stone #2)
- Write Young & Old (Missing Persons #3)
- Write Sun, Sea, and Gwyn
- Write Love Burns: Take Two
- Write Beware (Quarter Life #4)
- Edit Broken & Weary (Missing Persons #2)
- Edit Release (Quarter Life #3)
- Edit Her Cold Heart (Agent Morgan Stone #1)
- FOR EXTRA — if I need it — write Love Burns: 3 Together, Agent Morgan Stone #3 or Missing Persons #4. And edit edit edit everything in sight!
- FINAL EDITS De-Termination (Quarter Life #2)