Welcome to my crazy morning. Sundays are always going to be insane for me! So I’m going to make this quick.
1. Fallen from Grace: write 1 chapter a week (moving week excluded): I wrote chapters 11, and 12 this past week, and I have about 1,000 more words on chapter 13. That MEANS!!! I only have two more chapters to write and the novel is complete! My betas are up to chapter 10, so I might just get this book out earlier than expected *crosses fingers* I sent in for the covers to be done, so I should be getting those soon for books 2 & 3 in this series. Eeeeek!
2. Promo: Answer three interview questions a day until done
3. Promo: Write out a guest post a week until done
4. Lovely, Dark, and Deep short story needs to be written/plotted 2k a day due Aug 31st –This is so not happening
5. Paranormal Romance short story 2k/day due Aug 9th — I’m worried this is so not happening. We haven’t made any more progress on it, and the 9th is well, fast approaching…
Also! If you didn’t already think I was insane with these goals for ROW80. I have two novels releasing in the span of a month. Whew. That means tons of book tours going on and getting set up. The one that just released on the 1st is a stand-alone!
Jane Butler, a CIA operative, is assigned the task of infiltrating the Xanthians and determining if they’re a threat to humanity. Going undercover as a Xanthian mate, she boards the transport ship and meets Usnavi—her new mate. After spending six days traveling through space, Jane is ecstatic to explore the Xanthian station and soon sets out to complete her mission. The only problem? Usnavi—and the feelings she is quickly developing.
Fumbling their way through varying sexual expectations, cooking catastrophes, and cultural differences, they soon discover life together is never boring. As Jane and Usnavi careen into a relationship neither of them expected, Jane uncovers dark secrets about the Xanthians and realizes she may no longer be safe. When it becomes clear she’s on her own, Jane is forced to trust and rely on Usnavi. Simultaneously struggling with her mission, her feelings for Usnavi, and homesickness, Jane faces questions she never imagined she would have to answer.
Eleven years after the love of her life dies, James hopes everything would be normal and works to construct her reality as such. Her adopted daughter, Lily, finishes her sophomore year of high school with nothing other than good grades, a best friend for life, and goals for the future. James, after stepping back into the dating world, has a girlfriend with a steady, non-life-threatening job. Life is as peaceful as it can be. But a day at the waterpark with her daughter reveals the largest crack in the façade.
And nothing can stop chaos from ensuing.
Anyway…chaos ensues in my life, not just James’ as this all comes together.
I have tours for Ashes Fall and For by Grace that are accepting blogs. If you’re interested in either, let me know and I’ll send you a link to the sign up. =P