I’m clearly creative in coming up with blog titles. =P I’m finally getting settled into the house in Kansas, well as much as I can get settled. They’re renovating half of the house, everything upstairs, so I’m living in the basement. Makes it very interesting. I haven’t had plumbing to a toilet in two days! But the plumber is supposedly coming to do to finish up and they can start on the upstairs bathroom.
Anyway…enough about my toilets. Because that’s not awkward at all.
I do finally have wifi and cable at my house as of Tuesday, so updating for ROW80 should be a breeze from now on. I’m going to do my ROW80 update first this week.
1. Fallen from Grace: write 1 chapter a week (moving week excluded)
2. Promo: Answer three interview questions a day until done
3. Promo: Write out a guest post a week until done
4. Lovely, Dark, and Deep short story needs to be written/plotted 2k a day due Aug 31st
5. Paranormal Romance short story 2k/day due Aug 9th
1. I finished chapter 9 “Probation Station” and I am hoping to finish chapter 10 “Kiss of Betrayal” by Friday…
2. Completed this yesterday!
3. Completed this yesterday!
4. Don’t know if this is going to happen at all…now that promo is done, I can start thinking about it.
5. We’re going to start writing on this today, assuming we don’t forget again like we did the last time! Wed, Thurs, and Fri. So hopefully the first draft will be done by Friday!
If you don’t know what WIPpet is, it’s really simple. A WIPpet is a snippet from your WIP (Work In Progress). The snippet correlates to the date in some way, shape or form!
This week is an excerpt from the chapter I’m currently writing in Fallen from Grace. Chapter is called Probation Station. Math is difficult–
7 + 23 = 30 +20 = 50 – (4 – 1)= 47
You get 47 words from chapter 9! I’m debating on context or not…so I’ll leave it off and if it gets confusing I’ll put it in a comment somewhere. =P
She cleaned her face with her hands, headed to the bathroom to throw cold water on her face before sitting down in the break room and staring at the food in front of her. Her appetite had gone out the door along with her pride and sanity.
And that’s a wrap folks!