Howdy doody, folks! I didn’t think I would get to update today!
It’s moving week, and as specified before, I would get NOTHING done during moving week. I’m finally settled into my house (kind of), and I’m still wifi from the church next door. It’s okay! Promises! I work there, and they pay for my house. Anyway (if that wasn’t enough revelation as was), I haven’t done anything since last Wednesday.
I’m going to start a routine of writing as soon as I get settled in at my new job. So, that might take a month or two, but that’s the current plan. I would love to be writing 2k-3k words a day again! I think I just need more discipline and having somewhat regular working hours will help out. (That and the SO doesn’t move up for another 2 months =P).
A quick refresher on my goals for this round.
1. Fallen from Grace: write 1 chapter a week (moving week excluded)
2. Promo: Answer three interview questions a day until done
3. Promo: Write out a guest post a week until done
4. Lovely, Dark, and Deep short story needs to be written/plotted 2k a day due Aug 31st
5. Paranormal Romance short story 2k/day due Aug 9th
Now that I finally have wifi (again, kind of) I’m going to do some work on these goals tonight, starting with the promo. That really needs to get done. I have a release in two weeks and another release in a month from that! Peoples were crazy when thinking that should happen!
See you all soon!