Well, I’ve decided to do it. With everything going on in my life right now, I need the boost of help. So here I am, ready to join in my first round of ROW80. I hope it works out. I’m traveling a lot this round, so one of my goals is to be flexible.
I believe the first post comes with goals.
1. Fallen from Grace: write 1 chapter a week (moving week excluded)
2. Promo: Answer three interview questions a day until done
3. Promo: Write out a guest post a week until done
4. Lovely, Dark, and Deep short story needs to be written/plotted 500 words a day due Aug 31st
5. Paranormal Romance short story 500 words/day due Aug 9th
Those are my goals for this round that will probably change. With moving to a new state, starting a new full-time job, and traveling across the country, I’m hoping I can get this done.
I’m also hoping I don’t come up with anymore story ideas throughout this round other than those necessary for the short stories because I need to focus on these stories and not new ones. My main goal through this month, as I mentioned before, is to be flexible. Not only flexible with my writing, but flexible with life in general. If any year was a year of changes, this one is it.
Oh…and if I do anything wrong with this, let me know and I’ll fix it. Newbie here! =P